NAVIFORCE NF 9047M Male Digital Quartz Watch Military LED Display Wristwatch - Blue
BUYER PROTECTIONLearn More >>
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Color: BLUE
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
● Double movement: Digital combined with quartz movement, keeps accurate time.
● Luminous pointers and back-light: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
● Two cool digital display screen: Not only provide a cool analog dial, but also show day, date and 24-hours respectively.
● Stopwatch function: Press the button can start the time counting, convenient for outdoors activities.
● 30M water resistance: Make the watch more practical and convenient.
● Stainless steel: Make your watch looks noble and feels textured.
● Folding clasp with safety: It's convenient to take on and off and not easy to fall off.
Watches categories: Male table
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog-Digital
Case material: Stainless Steel
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
The dial diameter: 45 mm
The band width: 23 mm
Wearable length: 210 mm
Product weight: 0.169 kg
Package weight: 0.196 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 21.00 x 5.00 x 1.50 cm / 8.27 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.50 x 6.00 x 2.50 cm / 4.53 x 2.36 x 0.98 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double S Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION