U9 Bluetooth 3.0 Smart Watch Multifunctional Smartwatch - Pink
BUYER PROTECTIONLearn More >>
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Color: PINK
- Category: Watches > Smart Watches
• Dialer / Message: You can make or check your calls / messages in the watch via Bluetooth.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitor: Take care of your health, help you develop good living habits.
• Information push: Can push instant information, such as Gmail, CNN APP, ZAKER LINE, Facebook etc..
• Altimeter / Barometer: A good assistant for outdoor sports, everything is under your control.
• Replaceable band: U9 with soft rubber band, easy to fit on your wrist, also the watch band is replaceable, so you can make your choice.
Android users - Find the QR code in watch menu, scan it to download the BTNotification APP.
Note: iOS system only supports Bluetooth dialing function.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0
Messaging: Message reminder,Message checking,Message sending
Health tracker: Sleep monitor,Pedometer
Remote Control: Camera remote,Music remote
Find phone: Yes
Other Functions: Calender,Alarm,Calculator,Altimeter,Barometer
Groups of alarm: 5 sets
Alert type: Vibration,Ring
Locking screen : 2 kinds of clock interfaces
Screen resolution: 128 x 128 px
Screen size: 1.44 inch
Battery Capacity: 3.7V / 230mAh
Case material: Plastic
Band material: Rubber
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 or above system
Language: Simplified / TraditionalChinese,English
Available color: Blue,Green,Pink,Black,White
Wearing diameter: 18.5 - 23.5 cm / 7.28 - 9.25 inches
The band width: 2.2 cm / 0.87 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 27.00 x 3.90 x 0.90 cm / 10.63 x 1.54 x 0.35 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.20 x 8.20 x 5.20 cm / 4.41 x 3.23 x 2.05 inches
Product weight: 0.034 kg
Package weight: 0.166 kg
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double S Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION