Women Rhinestone Quartz Watch Leather Band - Purple
BUYER PROTECTIONLearn More >>
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Color: BLACK, COFFEE, GREEN, PURPLE, RED, ROSE, SAPPHIRE BLUE, WHITE
- Category: Watches > Women's Watches
● Rhinestone quartz watch for ladies.
● Rhinestone in the dial, so these rhinstones can be ran with your wrist swinging.
● Small round sub-dial with simple scales display on the case, make it unique and attractive.
● Alloy case, stainless steel back cover and high hardness glass mirror, strong and sturdy in structure.
● Leather strap with snake texture, soft and comfortable to wear.
● Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
● Easy operation, just pull out the crown at the flank to adjust time.
● Good gift for your friends or relatives.
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Clasp type: Pin buckle
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.7 cm / 0.67 inches
Wearable length: 18 - 21.5 cm / 7.09 - 8.46 inches
Product weight: 0.039 kg
Package weight: 0.099 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 0.80 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.31 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 5.00 x 1.80 cm / 9.84 x 1.97 x 0.71 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Janii Aug-11/2016 21:45:09
5 GreatThis one as well was for my sister. Again she said wow. Its not too small but a great size. In the orginal photo thrre looks like theres things inside the watch. Its actually like little beeds I guess. When you move your hand it moves as well its pretty beatiful, shiny and feminin. The shipping on it was great and came perfect timing before her birthday.color:WHITE
By Marie Jun-07/2016 01:43:08
5 purple watchLove this watch a true purple love love itttttcolor:PURPLE
By TM May-30/2016 19:12:14
4 computerlovely watch. classy and well priced.color:BLACK
By Delilah May-21/2016 03:29:04
5 MomsI had to get this for my mother as soon as I seen it! purple is her favorite color!color:PURPLE
By karen May-15/2016 08:57:23
5 PRECIOSO RELOJ MORADOES IDEAL PARA CUALQUIER OCACION LO AME... RECOMENDADOcolor:PURPLE
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION