BEWELL ZS-100BL Wooden Women Quartz Watch with Luminous Hands Metal Case 30M Water Resistance - Maple Wood
BUYER PROTECTIONLearn More >>
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Color: MAPLE WOOD
- Category: Watches > Women's Watches
- Each watch uniquely made by hand of solid wood, healthy and comfortable (non-toxic and hypo-allergenic).
- Metal and wood case, unique and delicate.
- High quality Japanese imported movement, keep the time precise, and it is accurate to within ±26 microseconds per year.
- It sets with luminous hands, you can see the time in the dark.
- 3H date, you can see it anytime you want.
- Adjustable to fit any wrist, the band is designed longer then need, all you need to do is to resize it as you want.
- Butterfly clasp, easy to take on and off.
- Water resistance at 30m, convenient to you daily life.
- Battery life is up to 36 months, very durable.
Watches categories: Female table
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Wood
Clasp type: Butterfly clasp
Special features: Day
The dial diameter: 4cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.8cm / 0.70 inches
Wearable length: 22.5 cm / 8.84 inches
Product weight: 0.050 kg
Package weight: 0.100 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 22.5 x 4 x 1 cm / 8.84 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 23 x 5 x 2 cm / 9.04 x 1.97 x 0.79 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
No reviews. The top 5 customers to write a review and get double S Points.WRITE A REVIEW
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION