5 in 1 Outdoor Survival Gear Escape Paracord Bracelet Flint / Whistle / Compass / Scraper - Army Green
BUYER PROTECTIONLearn More >>
- 30 DAY RETURNS
- Partial Or Full Refund For Not As Described Products
- Color: ARMY GREEN, BLACK, CAMOUFLAGE COLOR, JUNGLE CAMOUFLAGE
- Category: Home & Garden > Outdoor Furniture > Camping & Hiking & Skiing
Paracord survival bracelet is essential for all camping, outdoor and wilderness adventures. Paracord survival bracelet increases survival chances by providing resources readily available on you. An emergency kit or gear that you can take with you without packing heavy items or worrying about it getting lost as you have it on you at all times.
- A survival bracelet with survival whistle design on the buckle.
- Flint / Fire Starter: It can start fires, in order to survive for boiling water, cooking game, etc.
- Scraper can be used as a knife.
- Compass: Accurately provide directional assistance.
- Whistle: Used for signalling help.
- Unraveled paracord string: Essential for tying down and securing camping equipment or gear.
- As stylish decoration wearing in daily life.
- Ideal accessory for camping, boating, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
Package weight: 0.0680 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 26.80 x 3.15 x 1.20 cm / 10.55 x 1.24 x 0.47 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 26.85 x 3.17 x 1.32 cm / 10.57 x 1.25 x 0.52 inches
By Umi Siren Jul-27/2017 23:25:20
5 Survival Gear BraceletIt's so cool, my brother loooooo~ve it ♥ it's just as described :)color:JUNGLE CAMOUFLAGE
By Ray Jul-24/2017 11:00:03
5 Survival wristbandThis is a brilliant item to wear on trips to the countyside or on camping trips. It has a compass and a fire starter and in an emergency you can use it as a very strong ropecolor:BLACK
By Juli-Louise Apr-19/2017 21:31:05
5 Braceletvery nice product, strong and usefulcolor:BLACK
By mara Apr-13/2017 15:26:40
5 utilemolto carino e utile, l'ho preso x mio figlio per giocarecolor:BLACK
By Mit Mar-27/2017 07:40:56
5 Bestie for safetyMy bestie for my trail runs especially cos I do solo trainings mostly. Everything is as explained on the pic, I tested it on fire, the campus is supa, cutting knife too.....this is one of my 2017 safety gear I wear whenever I am out training. its very lovey.....color:ARMY GREEN
By Michael Jan-10/2016 05:01:04Q: Do you make extra small sizes for women?A: Hi! Sorry for that, this one on the website is the smallest one, we do not have any smaller ones. We hope you can understand. Wish you a great day!
By Richard Williams Obanion Jan-01/2016 02:01:09Q: How dose the flint work? The picture looks as though something comes off and you strike the bar against something. What is that something and how dose it come off.A: Hi Richard, here is how to use the flint: Scrape the flint(mainly made of magnesium) slowly with a metal blade to produce some debris in a small pile of hay, leaves or paper. Draw the magnesium ribbon(flint) quickly to produce spark ignited magnesium turnings. Add thin stick, the flame can be formed.