Three small clips provided in the cap.
Non-tangle design; no fiber shedding.
Adjustable belt at the back of the wig to adjust cap size.
High density material (150%) & high heat resistance fiber (Up to 108°C / 226°F).
Looks 100% identical to the picture; with a natural look and smooth feel.
Can be styled to your own liking
|CIRCUMFERENCE||21 - 21.5||53.3 - 54.6||22 - 22.5||55.9 - 57.2||23 - 23.5||58.4 - 59.7|
|FROM FOREHEAD TO NAPE OF NECK||13 - 13.5||33 - 34.3||14 - 14.5||35.6 - 36.8||15 - 15.5||38.1 - 39.4|
|EAR TO EAR ACROSS FRONT HAIRLINE||10.5 - 11||26.7 - 27.9||11 - 11.5||27.9 - 29.2||11.5 - 12||29.2 - 30.5|
|FROM EAR TO EAR OVER THE TOP||11.5 - 12||29.2 - 30.5||12.5 - 13||31.8 - 33||13 - 13.5||33 - 34.3|
|POINT TO POINT ACROSS THE BACK||13.5 - 14||34.3 - 35.6||14.5 - 15||36.9 - 38.1||15.5 - 16||39.4 - 40.6|
|NAPE OF NECK||4.5 - 5||11.4 - 12.7||5 - 5.5||12.7 - 14||5.5 - 6||14 - 15.2|
1. Pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements.
2. Round your measurements up not down. Example: 12 3/4 should be rounded up to 13 and 12 1/4 should be rounded up to 12 1/2.
Note: If you are bald or do not have a hair line - you do not need to add the inch - simply put the tape measure where you would like your hairline to begin with the wig. The averages below are just examples. These measurements will not fit everyone-some may need bigger or smaller size.
1. CircumferenceMeasure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22 inches).
2. Forehead to Nape of neckMeasure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck. (Average measurement is 13 1/2 inches).
3. Ear to Ear Across Front HairlineMeasure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22 inches).
4. Ear to Ear Over the TopMeasure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear. (Average measurement is 11 inches).
5. Temple to Temple Around BackFrom temple to temple across the back of head. (Average measurement is 14 inches).
6. Nape of NeckMeasure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 6 inches).
How to wear the Net Cap
Affix the hair piece
Wear the Wig
If you wear wigs frequently, a 10-15 day wash cycle is recommended. Please ensure you do not rub or scrub the wig during washing. Place the wig in a suitably ventilated location following washing and dry thoroughly. (DO NOT EXPOSE DIRECTLY TO THE SUN).
Improper cleaning can damage wigs permanently. Only follow the approved washing method of washing to prolong the lifespan of the wig.
Shampoo; Nursing liquid; Steel Comb; Hair Stand; Fine Comb; Basin; Warm Water.
Fill a basin with warm water (20°C / 68°F); this should not be boiling hot. Use an appropriate amount of neutral shampoo into the water, and stir carefully. Turning the net cap upside down, carefully immerse the wig into the water, and pat gently with your hand ensuring you do not scrub the wig. Afterwards, rinse the wig thoroughly with water.
Fill a basin with warm water (25°C / 77°F or so), and add the appropriate amount of hair conditioner. Immerse and submerge the wig fully into the water for 5-10 minutes, before carefully removing the wig from the water using a dry towel. Place the wig securely on the hair stand to restore the wig to its original style.
Place the wig in a well-ventilated place to let it to dry naturally. When storing the wig, please remember to use a dry location to prevent damage to the wig.