Note: In orders with more than one item, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time.
- Color: BLACK, COFFEE, GREEN, ORANGE, PINK, RED, SAPPHIRE BLUE, WHITE
- Category: Watches > Women's Watches
● Rhinestone quartz watch for ladies.
● Rhinestone inlaid gilt case, make it look shining and stunning.
● Simple round dial and two Arabic numeral scales display, trendy and easy to read time.
● Alloy case, and high hardness glass mirror, strong and sturdy in structure.
● Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
● Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
● Easy operation, just pull out the crown at the flank to adjust time.
● Good gift for your friends or relatives.
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Clasp type: Pin buckle
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Wearable length: 18.5 - 22 cm / 7.28 - 8.66 inches
Product weight: 0.035 kg
Package weight: 0.055 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 0.80 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.31 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 5.00 x 1.80 cm / 9.84 x 1.97 x 0.71 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.