Montessori Mathematical Intelligence Stick Preschool Educational Toys
- Color: COLORMIX
- Category: Kids > Toys > Puzzle / Educational > DIY Toys
- Can be used as intelligence math manipulatives in montessori school, home schooling, or early childhood enlightenment.
- Aims at teaching the concepts of colours and numbers, eye and hand coordination, developing kid’s intelligence and practical manual ability.
- 24 pieces of wooden number tiles, and 52 counting sticks, with each color 13 sticks.
- Counting sticks color: Red, blue, green and yellow.
- The cylindrical bar with water paint, smooth and bright, non-toxic and safe for kids.
- Funny to learn math, making the abstract arithmetic visualized and interesting.
- A nice gift for child.
Age: 3 Years+, 8~20 Months
Puzzle Style: Common
Small Parts : Yes
Washing : No
Applicable gender: Unisex
Package Weight : 0.243 kg
Product Size (L x W x H) : 23 x 15 x 2 cm / 9.04 x 5.90 x 0.79 inches
Package Size (L x W x H) : 24 x 16 x 3 cm / 9.43 x 6.29 x 1.18 inches
5 Love thisThis is amazing son loves it . I recommend thiscolor:COLORMIX
By Math game Sep-25/2016 12:07:44
4 Math gameMy kids love this math.color:COLORMIX
5 LOVE THISThis suit is super cute. It is very flattering, with a great neckline and cute bottoms. After just having two babies back to back, the material in the front covers my front as I work towards getting my stomach backcolor:COLORMIX
By Drizziel May-17/2016 16:37:04
5 GreatLooks precisely as the picture, a very useful item for children. Keep in mind that since there are smaller pieces it is suitable from 3 years!color:COLORMIX
By Sharon Apr-06/2016 07:54:17
5 Montessori Mathematical Intelligence Stick Preschool Educational ToysReceived this item today...love it, love it, love it. Perfect and just as it is in the picture. Shipping was a bit long but it was worth the wait. Thank you!!!color:COLORMIX
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.