Note: In orders with more than one item, the processing time will be based on the item with the longest processing time.
- Color: BLACK GOLDEN BLACK, BLACK SILVER BLACK, BLACK SILVER WHITE, BROWN GOLDEN GOLDEN, BROWN GOLDEN WHITE, BROWN SILVER WHITE
- Category: Watches > Men's Watches
- SEWOR leather hollow mechanical watch for men.
- Automatic mechanical movement, keep time precise.
- Stainless steel case and back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- High hardness mineral glass mirror, anti-scratch and smooth.
- Unique design, hollow watch frame and transparent back cover.
- Roman numeral scales, show a kind of Roman style.
- Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Luminous pointers, easy to know the time without light.
- Pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
Watch style: Hollow-out
Style elements: Hollow out
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
The bottom of the table: Gone
Case material: Stainless steel
Case color: Silver, Gold
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Brown, Black
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.50 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 19 - 23 cm / 7.48 - 9.06 inches
Product weight: 0.049 kg
Package weight: 0.119 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25 x 3.8 x 1 cm / 9.83 x 1.49 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 27 x 5.8 x 3 cm / 10.61 x 2.28 x 1.18 inches
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
By Sylvia Mar-10/2016 10:29:28
5 ms.VERY NICE.MY HUSBAND LIKED IT VERY MUCH.color:BROWN GOLDEN GOLDEN
There are no questions yet.ASK A QUESTION
Bulk Order Discount:
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Please submit your inquiry below|
Do not customize?Select the standard size
Note: The size written down must be the size of ready-made suit,please measure with your suit on when take measurements.